WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionantivirus system pro & malwarebytes - Page 2 EmptyRe: antivirus system pro & malwarebytes

more_horiz
Ran Avira - found 16 which included several of the ones combo-fix found - shouldn't this have been deleted by combofix?

Will Avira prevent a Antivirus System Pro return?

Had an Avira popup - should I be choosiing "deny access" or "delete"

Last edited by yeknom-ecaps on 3rd July 2009, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionantivirus system pro & malwarebytes - Page 2 EmptyRe: antivirus system pro & malwarebytes

more_horiz
It found files located here?

C:\Qoobox\C\Windows\system32?

Don't worry, Qoobox is the quarantine folder for deleted stuff by Combofix, it's just to make sure we can restore something should Combofix delete something it wasn't supposed to or didn't mean to.

more_horiz
Had an Avira popup - should I be choosiing "deny access" or "delete"

more_horiz
What does it say? it detected a file? does it say where?

more_horiz
It was one of the files it originally picked up in the scan - just gave the name - the default was "deny access" I changed to "delete" and submitted - didn't think ahead to asking since I just added Avira per your note above.

Was wondering what the difference is or where to look it up

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum