WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionThanks Belahzur also Origin EmptyThanks Belahzur also Origin

more_horiz
Thanks and thumbs up for firstly Origin who started to help me out and then Belahzur who did most of the technicals for my recent virus problems.You must be a tireless workaholic Belahzur, and a very devoted person to this site, I cannot express my heartfelt thanks enough on this venue for the help you gave me to clean my recent problems up, another success story and definitely a big thumbs up for the Geek Police. I will be definitely going to your donation page and hope that others you have helped are doing the same, I also hope you buy yourselves a nice cold beer out of the proceeds as you deserve it.

a suggestion, why dont you have a routine that could be ran to give Geek Police a written ad at the bottom of an email page,and possibly a link, I would be glad to send all my mails with this on it and it would be an excellent venue to spread the word for the Geek Police. cheers and all the best, PB (pete)

descriptionThanks Belahzur also Origin EmptyRe: Thanks Belahzur also Origin

more_horiz
Hello.
No problem, I do what I love doing. Bow or Thanks

We try and keep the forum to a minimum with banners/ads as it slows down loading time and we don't believe our users should have to put up with ads. :Smile...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum