WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Spyware Alert - WinBlueSoft

5 posters

descriptionSpyware Alert - WinBlueSoft - Page 3 EmptyRe: Spyware Alert - WinBlueSoft

more_horiz
Hey,

oo right okay. I'll re-install windows then!
So what I should do is backup all important files and re-install windows?

Thanks mate,
Matt.

descriptionSpyware Alert - WinBlueSoft - Page 3 EmptyRe: Spyware Alert - WinBlueSoft

more_horiz
Backup them up onto a CD or DVD.

descriptionSpyware Alert - WinBlueSoft - Page 3 EmptyFound FIX

more_horiz
i HAVE HAD the same problem up and now because i found the solution on my own i must share!
please comme nt on if you find it useful

more_horiz
Hello, while this may have worked in your case, this might not be the case for other users and in that link you are asking them to download and run very powerful tools that could render their PC useless if not used under supervision, I am going to have to remove the link for everyones safety.

more_horiz
I gave a warning Indifferent or Blank

more_horiz
You instructed the user to download ComboFix and LSPFix, these two tools could render your PC useless if not properly used.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum