WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

WinBlueSoft - crying for help

3 posters

descriptionWinBlueSoft - crying for help - Page 5 EmptyRe: WinBlueSoft - crying for help

more_horiz
it says that it is not a valid Win32 application.

descriptionWinBlueSoft - crying for help - Page 5 EmptyRe: WinBlueSoft - crying for help

more_horiz
oh well lets try RSIT:

• Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<< will be maximized) and info.txt (<< will be minimized)

more_horiz
the same mesagge Sad tearing

more_horiz
It pops out with "not a valid Win32 application."?

more_horiz
yes.

more_horiz
Alright try ComboFix even though it says ESET is still active.

more_horiz
now it says the same for Combo-Fix...did I delete something important so this is happening?

more_horiz
Not that I can think of since I haven't given you anything harmful to run. I am talking to a colleague of mine that will have you sorted out, please be patient for the moment.

more_horiz
ok, thank you for your help.

more_horiz
For the mean time can you reboot your computer and then see if it works.

more_horiz
Hello.
I still think that lspcfm is malicious maybe, can you upload a copy of it to rapidshare please? I want a sample of it and I'll upload it.

more_horiz
Origin wrote:
For the mean time can you reboot your computer and then see if it works.

no, still the same.

@Belahzur : what's Ispcfm?

more_horiz
Locate and upload this file to Rapidshare:

c:\windows\system32\lspcfm.dll

more_horiz
http://rapidshare.com/files/247819643/lspcfm.dll.html

now internet isn't working on infected computer either Sad tearing

more_horiz
Hello.
Thank you for the file. It is indeed malware, but guess what? It's a new version of something, not exactly sure what right yet, only 3 scanners find something.

Microsoft 1.4803 2009.06.23 PWS:Win32/Pemsepos.A
NOD32 4181 2009.06.23 a variant of Win32/Kryptik.SR
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.06.23 Trojan.Crypt.Krap (v)

Please download the LSPfix from here: LSPFix
Unzip it to the Desktop (Important!!) and run it. Check the box that says "I know what I'm doing", and then select each instance of "lspcfm.dll" in the left-hand panel and click >> button to move it to the right-hand panel. Then click Finish to allow LSPfix to rebuild the LSP chain.

Reboot normally and your net connection should be back.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum