Page 1 of 1
OS : vista
Posts : 1
Rubies : 3350
Likes : 0
All suddenly this thing called Personal Antivirus came up with pop ups and its not even in the unistall programs, I want it to be removed. My firewall says my computer is running good but why and how did I get that Personal Antivirus and keeps popping up.......It's so annoying and don't know what to do please help me......Also, there's times that it kicks me out and then I get the blue screen and have to restart the computer....
- BelahzurSite Admin
OS : 7 Home Premium x64
Posts : 34948
Rubies : 218338
Likes : 18
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE
- Double click and run the installer.
- It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
- After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
- Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.
Site Admin / Security Administrator
Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum